A while back I mentioned that I thought I had finally cracked the recipe for my Little Squirrels, a semi lactic bloomy rind made from cows milk. It was time to try again, but being me, I wanted to tweak the formula. I kept the basic formula, but this time I upped the fat content. Last time I used 4 litres of skim milk and 500 millilitres of heavy cream, this time the cream stayed the same but I used 4 litres of 2% milk as the base. I am not sure but I think this makes the cheese in the double cream range or at least 1.5. At this point I was toying with the idea of using PLA instead of Geo 17 as the mould source.